Thursday, April 24, 2008

holy crap what day is it?

im sure taht my lack of posts have caused me to lose the small handfull of readers that i ever had. i simply havent had any freaking time. i have been working 65 hours a week. trying to squeeze in training and spending time with my family has prooved just about impossible. so naturaly updating my blog gets pushed aside. im trying to get my life back to normal so that i can have regular updates again.

onto tri stuff!

i have my first triathlon of the year this weekend in morris mn. its the tinman triathlon in morris mn. the weather is supposed to be crappy so im realyl looking forward to it! i not looking to set any records. im using this race as a workout to dust out the cobwebs and get the taste of racing for the upcoming summer. the forecast for the weekend lists fridays high 34 with some snow. saturday, the day of the race, will have a high of 46 with rain showers. i hope the meteorologists at weather.com are wrong. i hope its colder and with freezing rain. i want an epic triathlon where half the participants wimp out. the worse it is the better my future races will feel. i will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 190 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?